Wednesday 23rd September 2020
Following the government’s announcement yesterday, please see the changes we are implementing from the 24th September 2020.
· All customers visiting the bar for food & drink MUST wear a mask when entering the building until they are seated at a table
· Staff will also be required to wear face coverings whilst serving food & drink
· When entering the bar, please find a table and take a seat. We will only be offering table service.
· Please do not mingle at other tables, you must remain seated at your own table
Bar & Food Opening Times
Thursday: Bar 4pm-10pm Food 4pm–9pm
Friday: Bar 4pm–10pm Food 4pm–9pm
Saturday: Bar 10am-10pm Food 10am-9pm
Sunday: Bar 12pm-6pm Sunday Lunch 12pm-4pm
Last orders for food are 8.45pm & Sunday is Pre-Orders Only.
Last orders for drinks will be 9.30pm Thursday – Saturday and all customers MUST vacate the premises by 10pm.
Last orders on Sunday will be 5.30pm.
We will be displaying the official NHS QR code posters around the building to allow you to ‘check-in’ as an alternative to providing contact details. This is a legal requirement and we do have the right to refuse entry.
We strongly advise anyone visiting the club follow the NHS guidelines:
· HANDS - Wash your hands regularly and for at least 20 seconds.
· FACE - Cover your face in enclosed spaces, especially where social distancing may be difficult and where you will come into contact with people you do not normally meet.
· SPACE - Stay 2 metres apart where possible, or 1 metre with extra precautions in place.
Once again, we would like to thank you for your co-operation & support during the pandemic and would ask you to please continue respecting the staff when they are implementing the guidelines.